NBC Peacock Streaming Service’s New Battlestar Galactica Series Moving Forward with Latest Hiring

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
BSG-v2-1024x576.jpg
Image: SyFy

NBC is nearing the launch date for its new streaming service, Peacock. Peacock is set to begin streaming in July, and it looks like it is nearing production for its first science fiction series. There have been rumors circling around for a while that a new Battlestar Galactica series could be in the works. Back in February, writer, producer, and director Sam Esmail revealed some ideas in an interview with Variety. He even shared that he had positive praise from Ronald D. Moore. Ronald D. Moore was the creator of the last incarnation of the show in 2004, which aired on SyFy until 2009.

The new Battlestar Galactica...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope it's a total reboot. I couldn't stand the last one. I hung in there until the first part of the third season and that's all I could stand.

No No No NO NO ! NO! NO!!!!

The BSG reboot was genius until season 3ish (like Dan said). Then it just got super weird and the ending was really bad. This does not need a reboot, this is Hollywood being lazy as usual.

Become a Patron!
Back