New Dodge Charger Unveiled as “World’s First and Only” Electric Muscle Car

You should just make the point you want to make because I have no idea what is it I'm supposed to learn from the video? That exotic car maintenance is expensive?
It was a fun video I don't get the point either. On these super cars there are very few direct competitor.

Though it did make me realize exactly how expensive it was to make Top Gear.

You should just make the point you want to make because I have no idea what is it I'm supposed to learn from the video? That exotic car maintenance is expensive?

The point that one guy made was that these super cars can run at their max performance just a couple times b4 you have to sxitch parts.

Even worse then the EV's you had a problem with (ofc these are super expensive cars not for the common man, but the point is still the same they can't regularly do what they are advertised/sold for)

That's a lousy point. Nobody in this thread was comparing super cars to ev cars. Not even the same category let alone market segment. Oh the you can only run them at max performance so often bit and batteries right? That would make a lot more sense with million dollar cars.

The point that one guy made was that these super cars can run at their max performance just a couple times b4 you have to sxitch parts.
Yeah, but those are exotic cars, and they are not limited to only 500 full pulls, they might break after 500, but they won't lock you out of doing it ever again like the Fisker Ocean which is supposed to be a normal everyday car. Although I have a suspicion that they'll be selling a counter reset package for those Fiskers soon enough.
Even worse then the EV's you had a problem with (ofc these are super expensive cars not for the common man, but the point is still the same they can't regularly do what they are advertised/sold for)
The point is not how long would they last, but putting software locks on cars.

Become a Patron!
Back