Next Spider-Man Movie May Be Titled Spider-Man: Home Run & May Include Daredevil

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
Spider-Man-Civil-War-1024x576.jpg
Image Credit: Disney

Marvel proved that its Midas touch extended to Spider-Man with his inclusion in numerous MCU offerings. His surprise cameo in Captain America: Civil War shocked many fans with being the first character outside the Marvel Cinematic Universe to be shared with Disney. Spider-Man: Homecoming established a new series of movies for the webslinger. Despite a brief rocky road after Avengers: Endgame Disney was able to retain him for one more feature film.

It appears that the new trilogy begun with Homecoming, and then Far From Home, may continue the theme. Rumors are circulating that the final installment will be called Home Run. This seems plausible as...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I hope so! I think Netflix's Daredevil is simply a master class on how to do it. Perfectly cast with a very cool and interesting story. In my opinion, Netflix's Daredevil ranks right up there with Nolan's Batman and I've been desperately hoping they do more with it, maybe a 4th season on Disney+ since they now have the rights.

I've had my fill of hero movies.. I'm sure I'm not alone.

I'm not sure if Disney+ could do a Netflix-style Dare Devil. That series was very violent and probably a bit too extreme for Disney.

I do agree though, that series was excellent and while S2 suffered a bit in quality, S3 was back on track (and I wanted to see more Bullseye).

Was never into Daredevil growing up when I was into comics, but it would be nice to see him in a new mainstream movie.

I'm not sure if Disney+ could do a Netflix-style Dare Devil. That series was very violent and probably a bit too extreme for Disney.

I do agree though, that series was excellent and while S2 suffered a bit in quality, S3 was back on track (and I wanted to see more Bullseye).

Yeah I've been afraid of that too and wonder if that's why we haven't heard anything about a season 4 even tho 3 was so popular.

That said, I'd rather them leave it dead than try to do a season 4 with Disney writers instead of the geniuses that did the Netflix seasons.

Become a Patron!
Back