Next Tomb Raider Movie Gets Working Title

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
tomb-raider-2018-banner-1024x576.jpg
Image: Warner Bros.

The working title for the next Tomb Raider movie has been revealed courtesy of its new director, Misha Green. Green, who is replacing previous director Ben Wheatley, revealed in a Twitter post on Friday that the film’s working title is Tomb Raider: Obsidian. It isn’t clear what Obsidian is referring to, but Alicia Vikander, who starred in the 2018 reboot, will reportedly be returning to play Lara Croft. That film made $274,650,803 in the worldwide box office.

Still a long journey to production. Title's not even approved. 🤫😜 But first draft finished!!! 🎉🥳🎊 #TombRaider pic.twitter.com/wrKVUubM6I— Misha Green (@MishaGreen) May 14, 2021...

Continue reading...

Cool .. alright then. Now, Alicia .. there's something I need you to wear for this next installment ...

1621214998929.png

Lol.. i will miss the hip mounted dual 45s. And I still think Anjolina nailed it when she did it. Different strokes for different folks.

Because we can't have a man direct a movie with a woman with it!

Cue total disaster of a first cut, then they'll hire a man on the down-low to re-shoot action scenes, but the end result would still be a woke disaster.

Become a Patron!
Back