Nintendo Switch Pro Listed at French Retailer for 399 Euros

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
nintendo-switch-console-controller-hero-image-1024x576.jpg
Image: Nintendo

Bloomberg previously reported that Nintendo’s updated Switch model with OLED display and more powerful NVIDIA chip would be sold at a substantially higher price than the current model. If a leaked retailer listing shared by Nintend’Alerts is to be believed, that certainly appears to be the case—according to the screenshot, the so-called Nintendo Switch Pro will purportedly be sold for €399, which is €100 more than the current model. Nintendo is expected to officially announce its updated Switch before next week’s E3 2021 event.

Info Nintend'Alerts ! La console #NintendoSwitchPro listée dans la base de données Boulanger au prix de 399€ ! Pas encore visible sur le site ! pic.twitter.com/2ll7tyumrg—...

Continue reading...

I'm actually looking forward to this. I want to get to the new Bravely Default, and there are a few other titles that I wouldn't mind playing through. I held off buying the current one, my son has one, so maybe I shouldn't have... but figured I'd wait and see exactly what pans out in these rumors.

I'm actually looking forward to this. I want to get to the new Bravely Default, and there are a few other titles that I wouldn't mind playing through. I held off buying the current one, my son has one, so maybe I shouldn't have... but figured I'd wait and see exactly what pans out in these rumors.
My son has the regular switch too and he loves his. I might get this as well if the Pro is released.

Become a Patron!
Back