Nintendo Switch Pro Reportedly Features USB 3.0 and Ethernet Ports, as Well as a Microsoft Surface-Styled Stand

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
nintendo-switch-console-1024x577.jpg
Image: Nintendo

Nintendo is developing an updated model of the Switch with a 7-inch OLED display from Samsung and more powerful NVIDIA chip, but those aren’t the only improvements that the so-called “Pro” model will have. According to a report from Spanish gaming site Vandal, the Nintendo Switch Pro’s revised dock will feature new connectivity options in the form of two USB 3.0 ports (the current model offers 3x USB 2.0 ports) and an ethernet port, negating the need for a separate LAN adapter. Nintendo has also purportedly replaced the Switch’s flimsy kickstand for a stronger alternative that’s reminiscent of the stands that Microsoft uses for its lineup of Surface tablets...

Continue reading...

made from the purest unobtanium currently available.

I also see that Europe get's shafted again when it comes to availability as was the case with the PS5 and new xboxes.

made from the purest unobtanium currently available.

I also see that Europe get's shafted again when it comes to availability as was the case with the PS5 and new xboxes.
80 years later and yeah, there are still some trends. For a brief time in the 80's I lived in Norway and became aware of such things. These days I do notice.

80 years later and yeah, there are still some trends. For a brief time in the 80's I lived in Norway and became aware of such things. These days I do notice.

Might have something to do with the fact that each country has it's own language and also power grid/plug shape needing lot's of different hardware.

Become a Patron!
Back