NVIDIA’s Next-Gen “Lovelace” AD102 GPU Could Boast 18,432 CUDA Cores and 66 TFLOPS of Performance

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
nvidia-geforce-rtx-3080-key-art-1024x576.jpg
Image: NVIDIA

NVIDIA has allegedly delayed its multi-chip-module (MCM) Hopper design, paving the way for another, rumored graphics card architecture codenamed after English mathematician Ada Lovelace. According to new banter between proven leaker kopite7kimi and 3DCenter’s editors, the “Lovelace” AD102 GPU could supersede the Ampere generation with 12 Graphics Processing Clusters, 72 Texture Processing Clusters, 144 Streaming Multiprocessors, and 18,432 CUDA Cores, which reportedly translates to an incredible 66 TFLOPS of graphics performance. NVIDIA’s GeForce RTX 3090 BFGPU, in comparison, features 10,496 CUDA...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
The market on 1600W PSU's is gonna go dry when this thing launches too.. Where will the insanity ever end?!?!

If I can't buy one, I don't care.
I admit, in the same vein as exotic cars I could never afford, I do like to look at things like this. But yeah, it doesn’t hold nearly as much interest as something I could attain. More like a “Oh, that’s nice” passing interest.

I admit, in the same vein as exotic cars I could never afford, I do like to look at things like this. But yeah, it doesn’t hold nearly as much interest as something I could attain. More like a “Oh, that’s nice” passing interest.

Even if you can financially buy one at retail you can't unless you're willing to camp out over night just to try and beat scalper bots.

Even if you can financially buy one at retail you can't unless you're willing to camp out over night just to try and beat scalper bots.
Also kinda cool how one can just game on with current hardware and be content, I'm caring less about a new GPU every day that goes by and I can't buy one haha. YEah I know if I ever want to play 4K CP2077 I'll need a upgrade but atm I'm having a ball in Death Stranding 4K with DLSS.

Become a Patron!
Back