NVIDIA CEO Jensen Huang Makes Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People of 2021 List

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
time-100-nvidia-ceo-jensen-huang-cover-1024x576.jpg
Image: Time

NVIDIA CEO Jensen Huang has made this year’s Time 100, an annual list assembled by the popular magazine that aims to bring recognition to some of the most influential people on the planet.

Anyone who has even a shred of knowledge regarding the graphics industry should know why he was selected, as the executive and engineer was instrumental in jump-starting the age of the GPU following his founding of NVIDIA way back in 1993. NVIDIA is credited with inventing the GPU in 1999, a now-crucial piece of hardware that no gamer or professional can live without.

“With still emerging AI technologies creating an insatiable hunger for more computation, Huang’s team is well-positioned to keep driving technological advances for decades to come,” writes @AndrewYNg...

Continue reading...

I should've known he'd be wearing the jacket on this cover. I don't think he ever takes it off. He probably showers with it.

He looks like he just stepped out of his Porche 911 after snorting a line of coke off of the hooker her just strangled before pulling out a Desert Eagle 50 cal to go on a rampage.

That or a old guy who desperately wants to be considered a badass and has found success in the tech sector where that doesn't really matter.

I guess the jacket is his "thing" now, but some people might think it's a little dumb. Not me tho, cause I can't get enough of it <rolls eyes> :cool:

Become a Patron!
Back