NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Specifications Reveal 200-Watt TGP

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
nvidia-geforce-rtx-3070-side-power-connector-1024x576.jpg
Image: NVIDIA

VideoCardz has shared the official datasheet for Manli’s GeForce RTX 3060 Ti, which details the GPU’s complete specifications. Echoing previous reports, the lower-ranged Ampere model will feature 4,864 CUDA Cores, a base/boost clock of 1,410/1,665 MHz, and 8 GB of GDDR6 memory on a 256-bit interface.

What’s new, however, is the power requirement. Manli’s datasheet confirms that the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti will feature a graphics board power of 200 watts, which is 20 watts lower than the GeForce RTX 3070 Founders Edition and 15 watts lower than the GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Founders Edition.

“When it comes to the design of...

Continue reading...

Already making 2022 shopping plans?
I know right...

I'd want to drop one of these into my ITX box, to replace an absolute unit of a GTX970. I really think that Nvidia is on to something with this new air cooler arrangement.

I am completely over these product announcements. I'll look at comparative reviews or something but beyond that I just don't care. As a consumer right now these cards from amd and Nvidia are nothing but hopeful things with no real expectation of being able to aquire.

I am completely over these product announcements. I'll look at comparative reviews or something but beyond that I just don't care. As a consumer right now these cards from amd and Nvidia are nothing but hopeful things with no real expectation of being able to aquire.
I hate to admit it but I do agree, and it's an awkward place to be in. I recall plenty of times where stock was hard to find; this is different.

I hate to admit it but I do agree, and it's an awkward place to be in. I recall plenty of times where stock was hard to find; this is different.
different how? shortages have been going on for as long as I can remember. Actually the launches where you can buy the card are the exception.

I'm feeling the 3080 FE might not really be available in any meaningful numbers in it's lifespan.

Shame, I really liked the size/cooling solution.

different how? shortages have been going on for as long as I can remember. Actually the launches where you can buy the card are the exception.
Not really the shortages, more the acuity of them. Demand is high, production chains are hobbled, etc.

Become a Patron!
Back