NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Specifications Confirmed via GPU-Z Validation

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
nvidia-geforce-rtx-3080-key-art-1024x576.jpg
Image: NVIDIA

The specifications for NVIDIA’s upcoming GeForce RTX 3080 Ti graphics card have been confirmed courtesy of an early owner who validated a custom model of the GPU from Palit via TechPowerUp’s GPU-Z utility. According to the validation, NVIDIA’s GeForce RTX 3080 Ti features a base clock of 1.36 GHz and boost clock of 1.66 MHz, both of which is slower than the standard GeForce RTX 3080 model (1.44 GHz base, 1.71 GHz boost). NVIDIA’s GeForce RTX 3080 Ti also leverages 12 GB of GDDR6X memory clocked at 1.18 GHz on a 384-bit memory bus (maximum bandwidth of 912.4 GB/s).

This combined with 10240 CUDA cores provides...

Continue reading...

The lower VRAM capacity and pure unobtanium construction materials make it a pass... much as I wouldn't hesitate under a grand at the register.

But at this point, I don't really want any cooler other than the FE. I've enjoyed the OEM AIO parts (the single one I had), but I'd honestly like to do a custom loop next.

The lower VRAM capacity and pure unobtanium construction materials make it a pass... much as I wouldn't hesitate under a grand at the register.

But at this point, I don't really want any cooler other than the FE. I've enjoyed the OEM AIO parts (the single one I had), but I'd honestly like to do a custom loop next.
At some point, after we deal with our latest round of house/vehicle round of debts, I plan to do just that with my Strix 3090. EKWB just released a custom backplate for it so I can, in essence, fully enclose it and do one. I'm hoping to my the fall/holidays. Strix coolers are pretty efficient for their factory overclocks but if you want to take advantage of those custom PCB's/TDP you need a bit more.

Become a Patron!
Back