NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Will Reportedly Be Released in Mid-April

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
nvidia-geforce-rtx-3080-key-art-1024x576.jpg
Image: NVIDIA

The Titanium variant of NVIDIA’s flagship Ampere graphics card, the GeForce RTX 3080, will reportedly be released sometime in mid-April. This is according to a report published this week on China’s ChannelGate platform, which claims that the oft-rumored GPU will finally be unveiled by green team next month. It isn’t the first time that we’ve heard of a potential April release for NVIDIA’s hotly anticipated GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, either.

“After repeated transmissions for a long time, ChannelGate […] broke the news that the new model NVIDIA is planning after RTX 3060 is RTX 3080 Ti, which is basically determined to be released on the market around mid-April,” MyDrivers explained in its coverage. “It was reported not long ago that NVIDIA...

Continue reading...

This is getting annoying. Another release of a card that will be unavailable to the general public. They will probably sent a dozen card to Best Buy and call it a release.

When was the 3080 released? September?
Other than the bull$hit on eBay, I have never seen one for sale.
I was hoping things would settle out by now, but this is totally unbelievable.
I understand, it's a niche luxury item and very few people care. But jesus, the Ti will be more of the same if not worse.
I wonder if these two GPUs will ever be on the regular etail shelves?

When was the 3080 released? September?
Other than the bull$hit on eBay, I have never seen one for sale.
I was hoping things would settle out by now, but this is totally unbelievable.
I understand, it's a niche luxury item and very few people care. But jesus, the Ti will be more of the same if not worse.
I wonder if these two GPUs will ever be on the regular etail shelves?

At least the GPU's turn up from time to time, at a 50% markup from when I bought mine, but I have yet to see a PS5 or xbox series X in stock anywhere in my country.

I just saw a shop that has a couple 3090's in stock for a measely 2799€, did I say measely? I meant insane

It's ok, they can just put a "do not use for mining" sticker on the box. Problem solved.

Guess I’ll have to get the date, so I can show up at microcenter at 3am... only to be told that they only got 2 and the people camping there 2 days in advance are going to get one.

Become a Patron!
Back