NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti Graphics Cards from MSI Listed at Overseas Retailers for $3571 to $4497

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
nvidia-geforce-rtx-3090-ti-in-hand-1024x576.jpg
Image: NVIDIA

NVIDIA has remained mum on the pricing for its new flagship GeForce RTX 30 Series graphics card, but overseas retailers have provided the first clues as to how much custom versions of the GeForce RTX 3090 Ti might cost from the usual manufacturers such as MSI.

According to listings from two Swiss retailers and a single German distributor spotted by VideoCardz, MSI’s GeForce RTX 3090 Ti SUPRIM X will cost higher than $3500, with prices ranging from $3645 to $4497. MSI’s lower-ended GeForce RTX 3090 Ti Gaming X Trio will seemingly carry a high premium as well; that model has been listed for $3571.

MSI GeForce RTX 3090 Ti SUPRIM X (Retailer 1): 3201 EUR / ~3654 USDMSI GeForce RTX 3090 Ti SUPRIM X (Retailer 2): 3678 CHF / ~4024 USDMSI GeForce RTX 3090 Ti SUPRIM X (Retailer 3): 4111 CHF / ~4497 USDMSI GeForce RTX 3090 Ti GAMING X TRIO: 3129 EUR /...

Continue reading...

Jesus Christ.

How many times do I have to say "I thought I was crazy when I bough a thousand dollar Titan in 2013..."

I mean, sure, there has been inflation, but $1000 in 2013 dollars is only about $1200 today.

Well not everything "inflates" at the same rate.
Which is why you can play so many bs games with inflation numbers.
Customer electronic components price is a straight line up pretty much. I don't think it will change at all. I think companies would rather sell hardware to big server, ai farms , and ready made systems (consoles, computers etc) and perhaps big crypto farms, vs having to put out colorful boxes to sell at best buy, and give it individual support. You want your retail part? Here you go, that will be only 4k. And people pay it anyway. Want a part for you next console? Here you go, that will be 5 dollars in a big contract.

*SIGH*
I miss when flagship graphics cards were ~$400 (like Radeon 9700 Pro). Shiat, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I miss when they were about $600 (I think Fury X and 980 Ti were $650?). Spending the cost of an entire PC (or more) for a non-workstation GPU is absolutely bonkers. A lot of the machines I have built for friends/family/clients in the past nearly two decades haven't even cost that much. In 2004 a friend bought a fully-loaded Alienware for $3300 and we thought that was insane (which in 2004 dollars I guess really was insane).

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahhaha...

Ohhhh... Heeeee... Gotta catch my breath... That was a good laugh... $4K for 4K gaming!!! What a bargain for me!!!

Ohhhh... Heeeee... Gotta catch my breath... That was a good laugh... $4K for 4K gaming!!! What a bargain for me!!!
$1 per scan line. Better get your reservations in soon! You know the EVGA queue will take months to get through the first few hours.

Become a Patron!
Back