NVIDIA GeForce RTX 5080 Can’t Compete with the GeForce RTX 4090, It’s Claimed

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
The GeForce RTX 5080, a new Blackwell GPU for gamers and creators that NVIDIA is expected to unveil during next year's CES event, will deliver lower performance than the current flagship, the GeForce RTX 4090, according to a recent report.

See full article...

I just saw another headline that said Blackwell was SOLD OUT for the next 12 months due to AI demand.

So... starting up the FOMO machine early I guess. But things like this make me wonder...

I didn't click the headline, nor do I feel the need to link it here to this audience.

I just saw another headline that said Blackwell was SOLD OUT for the next 12 months due to AI demand.

So... starting up the FOMO machine early I guess. But things like this make me wonder...

I didn't click the headline, nor do I feel the need to link it here to this audience.
Different chips from the same family

It's the data center stuff. I saw the same posts on the weekend. The consumer end is in a different bracket but in the end it won't matter if the fab(s) can't keep up for all.

Become a Patron!
Back