NVIDIA Is Giving Away a GeForce RTX 4090 Founders Edition with Custom Cyberpunk 2077 GPU Backplate (MSRP $1,789)

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
NVIDIA is hosting a giveaway for a GeForce RTX 4090 Founders Edition with custom Cyberpunk 2077 GPU backplate (MSRP $1,789) to celebrate the recent launch of the game's Ray Tracing: Overdrive Mode, per a tweet from the official NVIDIA GeForce Twitter account. To enter the giveaway, users simply have to like the post, which can be found here (or below), and include the comment/hashtag #BeyondFast before 5:00 p.m. on April 23, 2023, PDT. The backplate appears to feature artwork of Arasaka Tower, the starting location for the Corpo lifepath of Cyberpunk 2077 that sees V in business attire at the beginning of the game. Winners of this GeForce RTX 4090 Founders Edition with custom Cyberpunk 2077 GPU backplate will be announced by May 31, 2023.

See full article...

I've entered in a lot of their giveaways, but honestly don't know why. I'll pass on this one.

How about 1000 of these. Nvidia is multi billion company, and they are giving away one? Card. Okay. That said , I will participate for anything free, but I ain't signing up for Twitter though.

Become a Patron!
Back