NVIDIA Releases GeForce Game Ready 527.37 WHQL Driver for Marvel’s Midnight Suns and Need For Speed Unbound

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
NVIDIA has released its GeForce Game Ready 527.37 WHQL driver to provide what the company says is the best day-0 gaming experience for the latest games, including Marvel’s Midnight Suns (December 2) and Need for Speed Unbound (November 29/December 2), which are launching with NVIDIA DLSS 2/advanced ray tracing effects and NVIDIA DLSS 3 technology, respectively.

See full article...

One is confirmed trash, the other is probable trash. :)

I've seen some youtuber play unbound on early access, it is a completely cheesy, cringe, and seizure inducing game. So exactly what I expected from Criterion.

Heh, if NFS is that bad I'm hoping for some funny reviews. The previews and reviews for Midnight Suns are mostly mixed or its bad. Good combat but silly rpg story mechanics with cheesy dialog.

Heh, if NFS is that bad I'm hoping for some funny reviews. The previews and reviews for Midnight Suns are mostly mixed or its bad. Good combat but silly rpg story mechanics with cheesy dialog.
After XCOM Chimera Squad that doesn't surprise me one bit. That had terrible characters and dialogue too, the combat was not bad, but much worse than XCOM2, I expect the same from midnight suns, with the stupid annoying cards system added on top, that I hate.

Become a Patron!
Back