NVIDIA to Launch GeForce RTX 4060 Ti (8 GB) on May 24, Just One Day Before AMD Radeon RX 7600

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
NVIDIA is planning to release at least three GeForce RTX 4060 Series graphics cards before the end of July, according to an updated launch schedule for the GPUs that appeared online today. The first model that is leaving the gate is the GeForce RTX 4060 Ti with 8 GB of memory, which is currently set for a May 24 release, just one day before AMD plans to launch its next RDNA 3 graphics card, the Radeon RX 7600, while two more options—the GeForce RTX 4060 Ti with 16 GB of memory and GeForce RTX 4060 with 8 GB of memory—are due in July. All will be announced in around a week's time, sources claim.

See full article...

Shocker. I'm sure it will net some sales. And to be honest if that were the performance point I wanted I would probably opt for the 4060 myself.

I want to see professional grade laptops with 40 series or 30 series GPU's in them so I can use the broadcast app if I'm ever on a video call to make it look like I'm paying attention and hide my messy office.

Become a Patron!
Back