NZXT Launches H5 Flow and H5 Elite Cases with Dedicated GPU Fans

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
NZXT has launched the H5 Flow and H5 Elite, two new compact mid-tower cases that come equipped with some unique features.

See full article...

"Have an AMD motherboard? Have an Intel Motherboard? No problem! The T120 will fit both types of sockets easily. Let’s not forget even more options to customize your air cooler with NZXT CAM and other CAM accessories."

Are people seriously thinking that cases are CPU socket specific?

They can be... But the T120 is an air cooler. They aren't referring to the case itself.

"We love AIO liquid cooling, but we also love air coolers! The new T120 Air cooler is easy to install and maintain compared to liquid air coolers. In order to make your build aesthetically unique to you, the T120 comes in black or white and RGB or non-RGB. Have an AMD motherboard? Have an Intel Motherboard? No problem! The T120 will fit both types of sockets easily. Let’s not forget even more options to customize your air cooler with NZXT CAM and other CAM accessories."

I guess I completely misunderstood what they were talking about. Thanks!

They sorta introduced it out of nowhere. I can't tell what the cooler has to do with the H5, except that it fits in the case.

WTF... Now they sell motherboards? Is that a new thing?

Edit: didn't realize they had a gaming PC build service... hadn't been to their site in a long time.

Last edited:
WTF... Now they sell motherboards? Is that a new thing?

Not that new, they beein doing that for a couple generations now, first ones were not that great either, but they seem to have improved somewhat.

Become a Patron!
Back