PlayStation 30th Anniversary Celebrations Detailed by Sony Interactive Entertainment

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
PlayStation, one of the world's foremost gaming brands, will be celebrating its 30th anniversary this year, and with it comes a new blog post from Sony Interactive Entertainment that explains how it will be marking the occasion with various festivities, including digital soundtracks from classic PlayStation games, a new Gran Turismo demo, and more.

See full article...

Happy birthday PlayStation!

Not even going to call it PS1/One since I had one of the first gen models that had the extra port and better graphics. That thing rocked and outlived multiple PS2s. At the time I preferred it over gaming on PC but that ended when the PS3 came out due to how expensive those were and I was being gifted old rigs from family and friends to bring back to life and keep. After that I got a couple of pre-built PCs which I heavily upgraded and then of course got into building my own and haven't had a console since.

For better or worse I donated it to Goodwill around 10+ years ago along with my PS2 slim plus a some games, controllers, cables, etc. I've always hoped they both had a good 2nd life.

Become a Patron!
Back