PlayStation VR2 Sales Increase by over 2,000% after Sony Launches $200 Discount: Report

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Sales of the PS VR2, a next-generation VR headset from PlayStation that boasts a number of features for a more immersive VR experience, including an internal HDR OLED display that supports 2000 x 2040 pixels per eye, are currently surging, according to a new report that claims sales of the hardware have risen by over 2,000% following a recent discount by Sony, one that brings the device from $549.99 to $349.99.

See full article...

If it wasn't for having to have something strapped to my head and the added cable(s) to boot, I'd give one of these a shot. Given the renewed push for VR going on right now and several franchises that I like having games for it (Aliens, Horizon, Metro), I am curious but not enough to pull the trigger, even at these prices.

If it wasn't for having to have something strapped to my head and the added cable(s) to boot, I'd give one of these a shot. Given the renewed push for VR going on right now and several franchises that I like having games for it (Aliens, Horizon, Metro), I am curious but not enough to pull the trigger, even at these prices.
Pretty much the same thing.

I'm interested now that it's getting PC support. But not interested enough to pre-purchase before that support is out and some reviews and such hit.

My kid is all about Meta Quest and has a couple of friends with one but I wouldn't let him get one because I don't trust Facebook with my kid (or maybe it's the other way around, not sure)

Become a Patron!
Back