PNY Announces XLR8 Gaming VERTO EPIC-X RGB and VERTO Dual Fan GeForce RTX 4060 Series Graphics Cards

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
PNY has announced that its new family of GeForce RTX 4060 Series graphics cards will include nine models under the XLR8 Gaming VERTO EPIC-X RGB and VETRO Dual Fan brands. PNY's GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 8 GB options will be available from May 24 via BestBuy.com, Amazon.com, and other e-tail partners starting at $399.99, while the GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16 GB and GeForce RTX 4060 options will be coming soon, starting at $499.99 and $299.99, respectively. The XLR8 models feature customizable LEDs, all of which can be controlled via PNY's VelocityX software.

See full article...

9 effing models of the 4060. This is absurd and has to end. Well it will end, this is part of the bloated prices, they are taking model complexity to the max, it will all go away if its true sales are sunk and keep sinking.

I don't think the name is long enough. Clearly they need an xlr8 verto epic x rgb elite quintuple head ultimate best...uhh.. what was it again?

9 effing models of the 4060. This is absurd and has to end. Well it will end, this is part of the bloated prices, they are taking model complexity to the max, it will all go away if its true sales are sunk and keep sinking.
This is so when you go to your microcenter to buy one and only the higher end model is there with any availability you buy it.. the others they will stock minimally.

This is so when you go to your microcenter to buy one and only the higher end model is there with any availability you buy it.. the others they will stock minimally.
Ah, I see.. Smart, evil, but smart.

Also the tons of different models dissuades price matching. If it's not the exact same SKU... sorry.

I worked at Computer City in a previous life and people used to get super pissed off by this sort of thing.

Become a Patron!
Back