[PR] ASRock Launches Flagship Z490 AQUA Water-Cooled Motherboard for Optimum Cooling, Extreme Perf.

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
asrock-z490-aqua-1024x575.jpg
Image: ASRock

TAIPEI, Taiwan, May 05 2020 – Leading global motherboard manufacturer, ASRock, proudly announces its latest flagship motherboard, the Z490 AQUA to the delight of gamers and power hungry users alike. And to highlight our launch we are limiting the Z490 AQUA to only 999 units making it extremely valuable.

asrock-z490-aqua-pr-1-1024x576.jpg
Image: ASRock

Feature Packed

Using the latest 16 Phase 90A Dr.MOS & 2oz Copper PCBs, it delivers up to 95% VRM efficiency. To keep VRM’s and 10-core processors cool even during sustained heavy loads or even overclocking, the Z490 AQUA features an advanced water cooling system that decreases heat on the CPU VRMs to reduce VRM temps dramatically.

Uncompromised Build Quality

Decked in a matte...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
What I am learning from this flagship z490 lga 1200 motherboard and the recent Gigabyte, is that these 10th gen intel core enthusiasts will make up a niche market of diy watercoolers. Tweaking a 10900kf will probably require diy water to cool. I dig these monoblock designed boards but unfortunately they are for sure outside of my budget.

Wanna keep that furnace from burning your house down? Stop your CPU from melting a hole in to the 7th circle of hell? Check out these motherboard with built in custom water cooling! These CPU's suck....watts that is!

Become a Patron!
Back