[PR] Corsair Launches iCUE NEXUS Companion Touch Screen

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
corsair-icue-nexus-touch-screen-1024x576.jpg
Image: Corsair

CORSAIR, a world leader in high-performance gaming peripherals and enthusiast components, today announced the launch of the versatile CORSAIR iCUE NEXUS Companion Touch Screen, a new accessory that puts the power of CORSAIR iCUE software at your fingertips – literally. Attaching to compatible keyboards such as the CORSAIR K70 RGB MK.2 or K95 RGB PLATINUM XT, or connecting directly to your PC via USB, the iCUE NEXUS delivers convenient access to iCUE’s powerful features, such as real-time system monitoring and programmable macros. With the ability to program more than 200 screens, each displaying up to six virtual buttons using custom drag-and-drop graphics, the iCUE NEXUS also adds an extra layer of personalization to any PC enthusiast’s...

Continue reading...

So.. The Logitech G15/G19 concept lives on in spirit. Of course, the G19 was abandonware before it even shipped, but I had both keyboards and really enjoyed it when the G15 had a lot of game integration - stat counters, FRAPS, MSI Afterburner, etc could all be displayed.

An LED display for my mouse? Hey if it doubles as the wireless receiver I guess why not

yeah but .. will it play cat videos off of youtube ....?

I can't stand iCue. I exit out of it before playing games. It's caused me strange issues while gaming. Same with LGS.

I've not had issue with icue, but... I see no reason to have a display I'll never look at except for the time it takes to configure it and the few times it might show me something during that first week of ownership.

I really think this is just a product for brand fans to be able to add something ELSE corsair to their cases. I like to use parts from a common maker... and I do use Corsair when I can... but I buy the parts that make sense for my use. I don't specifically look for light up glowy look stuff. And it has to be functional beyond lit up.

I will chime in that if you had.. 4+ registered Corsair peripherals that work with iCUE that this device should be free to those users. Then they could get more benefit out of the device potentially and it would be a thought point to keep them with the brand and functionality.

Become a Patron!
Back