[PR] HyperX Releases Alloy Elite 2 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with RGB Lighting

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
hyperx-alloy-elite-2-mechanical-keyboard-1024x576.jpg
Image: Kingston

HyperX, the gaming division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., today expanded its Alloy keyboard line up with the release of the HyperX Alloy Elite 2 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard. The new Alloy Elite 2 gaming keyboard is based on the original Alloy Elite design and boasts HyperX red linear mechanical switches built for performance, longevity and an 80 million lifetime click rating per switch. The keyboard includes dedicated media keys with quick access buttons and volume wheel and uses HyperX designed pudding keycaps with translucent dual-layer style and signature HyperX font to enhance LED and RGB light.

The HyperX Alloy Elite 2 features a signature light bar with LED lighting, dynamic RGB lighting effects with per-key lighting...

Continue reading...

I like the look but what do the keys feel like?

I have the Hyper X Alloy Elite which looks just like this keyboard. The keys were a bit loud for my liking which are Cherry MX I believe.

I love the volume wheel, I had a mech blue keyboard (Azio?) that had one. What I hated was the loud clickys. I wonder what these sound like.

I found decent middle ground... Corsair K55... all the LED but none of the clicky. I'm sure mech keyboard guys would scoff in disgust with it's membrane-ness but I like it OK. Don't love, just like. For love I have to go back to my old whitey PS2 Keytronics from 1995. If I am ever going to write a novel, that is the keyboard I'll use. Probably. Maybe not, it probably is full of cat hair and dust and doesn't work anymore :(

Become a Patron!
Back