[PR] LG Introduces World’s First 4K IPS 1 MS GTG Monitor, the UltraGear 27GN950

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
lg-ultragear-27gn950-monitor-1024x576.jpg
Image: LG

LG Electronics (LG) is bringing new meaning to immersive gaming with its new UltraGear (model 27GN950), the world’s first 4K IPS 1 millisecond Gray-to-Gray (GTG) gaming monitor.

A 2020 CES Innovation Award and Red Dot Design Award winner, the 27-inch model more than lives up to UltraGear’s name and reputation for gaming excellence and is a worthy successor to the brand’s first 1ms GTG IPS gaming monitor (model 27GL850) introduced last year. Featuring advanced IPS displays, LG UltraGear monitors achieve stunning speed without compromising picture quality, contributing to the brand being named the top gaming-designed monitor in the United States.

The new UltraGear monitor builds on the fast, accurate colors of its predecessor to deliver 4K resolution for maximum gaming impact. A...

Continue reading...

I need this monitor. My current monitor just isn't cutting it anymore, especially with color accuracy

yeah at 27" I don't see it looking any better than a 1440P 27" monitor.

and guys who don't have it buy excessive crap to make up for it

Indeed we do.

That said, I don't consider a monitor over 27" excessive. Larger monitors are better for productivity and provide a more immersive gaming experience.

27 inches is perfect for me. I might go 32 but 27 is fine.
This really does tick a lot of boxes for me....

Indeed we do.

That said, I don't consider a monitor over 27" excessive. Larger monitors are better for productivity and provide a more immersive gaming experience.

I wasn't saying the 27" was excessive. ;)

Become a Patron!
Back