[PR] Lian Li and PC Master Race Team Up for O11 Dynamic Space Grey PC Case with Chrome Mirror Finish

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
lian-li-pcmr-011-dynamic-space-grey-le-case-1024x576.jpg
Image: Lian Li

LIAN LI Industrial Co. Ltd., a leading manufacturer of aluminum chassis and PC accessories, is proud to unveil, in cooperation with the PC Master Race, the O11 DYNAMIC SPACE GREY SPECIAL EDITION – CHROME MIRROR FINISH, a limited edition case designed for the PC community. Sporting the award-winning features of the original O11 DYNAMIC, such as dual-chamber and multi radiator support, the SPECIAL EDITION adds on a mirror-like chrome front panel and accents, highly reflective tempered glass panels, and a unique ID numbered plate from 1 to 2,000 units.

“We are thrilled to be announcing the O11 DYNAMIC SPECIAL EDITION, a project in which we were able to collaborate with the PCMR community. It gives the O11D a refreshingly new take on premium design and craftsmanship for cases,” says Jameson Chen, Brand Director at LIAN LI.

“It’s...

Continue reading...

I'd like to see something NEW from Lian Li. They have been riding the O11 train for a little too long.

I want a case that is computer designed for functionality and effective cooling. An iteration for air, water, and mixed. Designed to support the largest cards and motherboards as well. With intelligent reporting on an accessible positionable interface. For less than three hundred dollars.

I agree with THUMPer although I would add its not like many ATX case companies are doing much to compete. I will say I wish they had an 011 Dynamic with more room for 3.5 inch HDDs. I would love to make a stupid powerful plex server in a case like that on display lol.

Mine arrived today for a future project (maybe for my backup pc, will see)

Become a Patron!
Back