[PR] Razer Announces BlackShark V2 Esports Headset with Noise Cancellation, THX Game Profiles

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
razer-blackshark-v2-setup-1024x576.jpg

Razer, the leading global lifestyle brand for gamers, today announced the definitive esports headset with the Razer BlackShark V2. Featuring the all-new Razer TriForce Titanium 50mm Drivers, Razer HyperClear Cardioid Mic with USB Sound Card, advanced passive noise cancellation, and with THX Spatial Audio’s new Game Profiles feature making its debut, the BlackShark V2 is the new pinnacle of multi-platform, wired gaming headsets – designed and tested in conjunction with some of the world’s top esports athletes

In esports, clarity of sound and communications is everything. Being able to hear the slightest audio cue and communicate clearly with teammates makes the difference between the glory of the win or being a footnote on the tournament roster. For the Razer BlackShark...

Continue reading...

Am I the only one here who thinks titanium drivers are stupid because the metal is very weak in magnetic reaction.

Could be the cone or suspension are titanium mesh, doesn't necessarily mean the coil is titanium. You probably don't want your cone or suspension or anything apart from the coil interacting with the magnetic field anyway.

There are a lot of high end titanium drivers out there - it's pretty popular in tweeters, for instance, so I'm not surprised to see it used in a headphone either.

I've got the Astro A40 headset with amp. Don't see myself replacing them for a long, long time. Best headset I've ever owned.

Become a Patron!
Back