[PR] Razer Unveils the Huntsman Mini 60-Percent Optical Gaming Keyboard

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
razer-huntsman-mini-1024x576.jpg
Image: Razer

Razer, the leading global lifestyle brand for gamers, today announced the Razer Huntsman Mini 60% optical gaming keyboard. This new ultra-compact form factor keyboard is the latest addition to the Huntsman family lineup, known for its industry-leading optical switches that outperform traditional mechanical switches in both speed and response times.

The Huntsman Mini will be available in Black and Mercury White finishes as well as in both the clicky purple, and newly improved linear red optical switch variations.

The Rise of the 60% Keyboard

The Huntsman Mini answers the growing demand from gamers for a compact, high-performance gaming keyboard. This includes professional Fortnite gamers such as Ceice and Cloakzy, as the ultra-compact form fits perfectly in their limited tournament desk...

Continue reading...

Honestly I can see the use for travel with my gaming laptop. When Travel becomes a thing again.

IF. If travel becomes a thing again. As it is I'm looking to drive to Wichita to stand up some new servers and switches in one of our datacenters. Sigh...

IF. If travel becomes a thing again. As it is I'm looking to drive to Wichita to stand up some new servers and switches in one of our datacenters. Sigh...
Yeah tell me about it man. I have had to put some monstrous miles on my old *** car since this began. Some work sites still need that physical help and I just wish they would learn Lol.

Become a Patron!
Back