Prime Gaming Announces 10 Additional Free Games for December 2022, including Dishonored 2 and Various SNK Classics

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Amazon is already offering eight free games as part of its Prime Gaming perks for December, but subscribers can expect even more freebies to drop later in the month, according to a new post from Prime Gaming's Chris Leggett that can confirm the addition of more free PC games, including Dishonored 2 and nine classic titles from SNK (e.g., Metal Slug, The King of Fighters 2003, and SNK 40th Anniversary Collection), on December 27.

See full article...

Wow that will be nice for my week off after Christmas.

I loved those SNK games back in the day. I'll be all over this on the 27th..
I actually bought a Neo-Geo MVS in 2014, and since then I've gotten most of the SNK games in that list. They've also been on sale really cheap on GOG and even Steam at times, but you can just grab the ROMs for them and play them in an emulator.

EDIT: Or you can be like me and spend way too much money on the actual cartridges (well not anymore, I ran outta funding for that a few years ago). But MVS ownership is waaaaaaaaay cheaper than AES ownership, and a lot more convenient. There are also flashcarts like the NeoSD and another one whose name I forget, so you can just load the ROMs on there (via SD card) and then run them on your Neo-Geo hardware. What ended up helping me out is that I have two friends who also got MVSes, and while I am hella broke, they are rollin' in dough, so I just use their games (borrow or go to their houses - plus they own several arcade systems besides MVSes).

Last edited:
Become a Patron!
Back