Pwnage Launches Pre-Sales for Stormbreaker Magnesium Alloy Gaming Mouse

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Pwnage, an industry leader in premium gaming peripherals, has announced that the Stormbreaker, an ultra-lightweight (53 g) gaming mouse that features a magnesium alloy exoskeleton and is expertly engineered to deliver what the company says is maximum gaming performance, is now available for pre-order. Starting at $169, the mouse can be configured in various color options on the website, including four limited-edition colorways, as well as other customizations that include feet color and button/side grips. Pwnage has confirmed that the Stormbreaker will ship in April.

See full article...

I'm all for a premium experience but the shape doesn't look like anything special and your average Logitech and Razer mice are fantastic at gaming until they wear our or their software craps out. For $169.99, I'd have pretty high expectations for this but all it looks like is a magnesium alloy version of the Glorious Model O. Outside of that thing's miniscule weight, there is nothing special about it.

I still don't get the whole attraction to magnesium alloy super light mice.

Also... I fear what happens if one of these starts burning for some reason... come to think of it... that needs to be a stupid youtube video!

I still don't get the whole attraction to magnesium alloy super light mice.

Also... I fear what happens if one of these starts burning for some reason... come to think of it... that needs to be a stupid youtube video!
Normal mice are too much for soy boys to lift.

I'm the exact opposite. I put all the weights in my G502 Proteus, plus I added tungsten fishing weights. I just don't like the feel of a very light mouse, especially while gaming.

Become a Patron!
Back