Red Dead Redemption for PC with Increased Frame Rates, Spatial Surround Sound, and Other Updates Revealed on PlayStation Store

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Red Dead Redemption, the 2010 action-adventure game that marked Rockstar Games' second attempt at bringing players to the American frontier or, more popularly, the Wild West, after 2004's Red Dead Revolver, is finally coming to the PC following its original launch over a decade ago on PS3 and Xbox 360, according to a listing for a PC version of the game that has been discovered on the PlayStation Store.

See full article...

I hope it's a decent PC version, cuz right now the best way to play RDR1 on PC is through emulation, and not even with the recent console-only remaster. See my post here:

And my posts here:

I've been itching for a PC version of RDR1 so I can play through the game again. I figured a PC version was never coming, so I had decided that when the time came, I would just stick with emulation. But hey, if a PC version does come out by the time I'm ready to go through the game again, I sure as f*ck won't complain (so long as it's not a piece of sh1t).

I have RDR2 and haven't even touched it yet
Decent game, pretty good, but it has a slow start, and it took a loooong time for me to actually get wrapped up in it. But it has one of the most impressive-looking open-world environments I have ever seen in a video game. But as far as the game itself goes, I recall RDR1 being a much more fun and enjoyable game than RDR2.

Become a Patron!
Back