Red Dead Redemption Finally Coming to PC, according to Marketing Strings from Rockstar Games

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Red Dead Redemption, the critically acclaimed 2010 cowboy action-adventure game developed by Rockstar San Diego and published by Rockstar Games, may finally be coming to the PC following what has been years of exclusivity on console platforms, including PS3, Xbox 360, and, more recently, Nintendo Switch and PS4, according to new marketing strings that have been uncovered from Rockstar.

See full article...

LOL I'd expect it to be a total bug-ridden mess at this point. I'd wait 3 months MINIMUM before even thinking about buying it on PC.

If they do this they really need to make new assets or at least re-use/mod the ones from RDR2 in order for it to work. RDR2 was pretty amazing graphically and I'd never want to step back from that despite having always wanted to play this.

If they do this they really need to make new assets or at least re-use/mod the ones from RDR2 in order for it to work. RDR2 was pretty amazing graphically and I'd never want to step back from that despite having always wanted to play this.
Yea I agree here 100%

Become a Patron!
Back