Resident Evil 3 Video Card Performance Review

Brent_Justice

Administrator
Staff member
banner1.png

Introduction

Resident Evil 3 2020 is a remake of the original Resident Evil 3: Nemesis video game released way back in 1999. This new Resident Evil 3 is being released on April 3rd to PC Gaming Windows, PS4 and XBOX ONE platforms. Thanks to AMD and Capcom we have the opportunity to evaluate performance in the full game prior to release so that you will know what to expect upon release. Our performance review today focuses on video card performance in the full game.Resident Evil 3 has undergone the same treatment that the Resident Evil...
Continue reading...

Last edited:
Great read, loved the video run showing how tested. Would be interesting on memory constrained, 4gb, Radeon 5500 XT if PCIe 4.0 makes a difference over PCIe 3.0. With faster memory loading with PCIe 4.0 I would expect an improvement, if significant or not is another thing. Keep up the great work.

These are still my favorite "review" articles, especially for this game as I've been looking forward to it for a while now. No two game's settings seem to work alike so breaking them down like this is a huge help.

As for DX12, is there a difference in image quality? I know stuttering would be obviously noticeable but what about texture and graphic quality?

Become a Patron!
Back