Retailer Opens Preorders for NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti and GeForce RTX 3070 Ti at $2,700 and $2,000, Respectively

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
nvidia-geforce-rtx-3080-flipped-interface-1024x576.jpg
Image: NVIDIA

NVIDIA’s new Titanium-grade GeForce RTX 30 Series graphics cards won’t be launching until the first and second week of June, but retailers have wasted no time in shocking enthusiasts with what will clearly be outrageous pricing. One of these is Pakistan’s Thrift.pk, which recently notified customers that it is taking preorders for Palit’s custom GameRock and GamingPro GeForce RTX 3070 Ti and GeForce RTX 3080 Ti models for 310,000 PKR (around $2,000) and 420,000 PKR (around $2,700), respectively. NVIDIA is expected to announce the pricing for its new GeForce RTX 30 Series graphics cards on May 31...

Continue reading...

I hate that my first reaction to this is 'sounds reasonable', due to current market conditions.

I don't see how this is news worthy at all. That's like me saying no price is announced but I'll take 3k preorders.. 10% is non refundable. Even if I never get sock.

Jeez, you can still get several consoles even at scalpers prices.

Yes, because Pakistani prices are reflective of the rest of the global market...

Become a Patron!
Back