Review awards.

IKV1476

n00b
Have you guys come up with a tier system for review awards? Gold, Silver, bronze? Tree fiddy or buckets to 11? 0-100?

I was actually thinking we need to discuss that since we may be handing out our first next week...

Indeed we do. I also love Paul's old Pass/Fail HardOCP logos. I would love something like that. I even used it in a board review once when it didn't survive the process.

What about assigning awards along with their best use scenarios, i.e. Silver/Gaming could also equal Gold/General Use? Might get a bit convoluted but if you think there are clear enough distinctions it could really help narrow down part selection.

What about assigning awards along with their best use scenarios, i.e. Silver/Gaming could also equal Gold/General Use? Might get a bit convoluted but if you think there are clear enough distinctions it could really help narrow down part selection.

Manufacturers will want good logos to slap on boxes and marketing materials.. I think we will have to keep the general awards very simple, however, doing some periodic "build" articles might be a good way to emphasize that aspect of it?

Good point. Wasn't looking at it from the manufacturer perspective.

Become a Patron!
Back