Rockstar Apologizes for GTA: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition, Agrees to Sell Original PC Versions Again

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
grand-theft-auto-the-trilogy-the-definitive-edition-key-art-1024x576.jpg
Image: Rockstar Games

Rockstar Games has officially apologized for the disastrous launch and disappointing quality of its new Grand Theft Auto “remasters.” According to a new blog post, GTA: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition did not meet the company’s usual standard of quality and will be receiving updates to address outstanding issues, the first of which will arrive “in the coming days.” The classic PC versions of GTA III, GTA: Vice City, and GTA: San Andreas will also be returning to the Rockstar Store.

From Rockstar:

We have ongoing plans to address the technical issues and to improve each game going forward. With each planned update, the games will reach the level of quality that they deserve to be.A new Title Update is on the way in the coming days for all versions of Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition that...

Continue reading...

Don't just talk, issue refunds to everyone who has purchased this garbage. Imagine the scammers asking the victim kindly to stop harassing them.

They should recall this pile and re-release it a year from now, because that's the least time they'd need to fix it. Really fix it.

It's like Rockstar didn't even bother to look at it before they released it. I get that they sub-contracted the work out, but all anyone had to do was try to play the stupid things.

Why anyone decided to try to upgrade the stripped down mobile ports is beyond f*cking stupid anyway.

Yup, less talk, more refunds.

No one wants the original games on the garbo Rockstar launcher. They need put it back on Steam like it was before.

No one wants the original games on the garbo Rockstar launcher. They need put it back on Steam like it was before.
I agree that the Rockstar launcher is hot garbage. It doesn't work 70% of the time I played GTA 5, had to play offline. I'm fine with that but some people want to play online.

Oh, and they also started DMCA-ing GTAIV mods, which means a remaster of that is about to be announced too. "Proudly made by the people who brought you the Triology Definitive Edition"

Like Rockstar didn't even look at it before they released gta 5 apk android indir. I understand they have re-contracted the job, but all anyone has to do is try to play stupid games.

Last edited:
Become a Patron!
Back