RTX 3070Ti for "only" $599

It keeps people interested. Eventually the compulsive buyers, or people in absolute need will pay over that. We won't see MSRP on these items.

This is just part of the marketing that they aren't as greedy as they really are.

The current prices on the street I'm afraid will be the norm, and why not? It works for the supplier.

We can blame limited stock, tariffs, mining, but it all comes down to, how much can we get for this and take advantage?

It keeps people interested. Eventually the compulsive buyers, or people in absolute need will pay over that. We won't see MSRP on these items.

This is just part of the marketing that they aren't as greedy as they really are.

The current prices on the street I'm afraid will be the norm, and why not? It works for the supplier.

We can blame limited stock, tariffs, mining, but it all comes down to, how much can we get for this and take advantage?
If by greedy you mean nvidia, you are wrong. nvidia takes the same cut, wether the card is sold for $599 or $2,500. But if by greedy you mean retailers and OEMs then spot on.

I wish Asus and MSI cards were only 25% more expensive than FE cards as they claimed their costs went up. Make that at the very least 40%.
Just take a look at the MSI store for example.

If by greedy you mean nvidia, you are wrong. nvidia takes the same cut, wether the card is sold for $599 or $2,500. But if by greedy you mean retailers and OEMs then spot on.

I wish Asus and MSI cards were only 25% more expensive than FE cards as they claimed their costs went up. Make that at the very least 40%.
Just take a look at the MSI store for example.
I think Nvidia could find a solution to help, as well as AMD, but yes, I was generalizing with no specific entity to point the finger at.

This post inspired me to check on how Asus has been doing recently. Net income up 291% YoY, and they were up 98% YoY in 2020. Yep, they are making a killing right now, and I can only assume the same for every other manufacturer as well.

This post inspired me to check on how Asus has been doing recently. Net income up 291% YoY, and they were up 98% YoY in 2020. Yep, they are making a killing right now, and I can only assume the same for every other manufacturer as well.
But there is a shortage of supply... Yep....

Become a Patron!
Back