Rumor: New Silent Hill, Metal Gear, and Castlevania Games Are Exclusive to PlayStation

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Konami are prepping new Silent Hill, Metal Gear, and Castlevania games, all of which will be exclusive to the PlayStation platform, according to a new tweet from Windows Central's Jez Corden, whose sources claim Sony has landed a deal with Konami for what most would consider to be its biggest franchises. One of these games is the Metal Gear Solid 3 Remake, which could be revealed at one of PlayStation's upcoming showcases, if recent statements made by XboxEra's Shpeshal_Nick are to be believed, while VGC's Andy Robinson has also added some credence to the rumors, saying that he's heard Sony will be hosting an event by June that features "Konami stuff." It's unclear whether the exclusivity deal that Konami reportedly agreed to also includes PC.

See full article...

As much as Ii hate exclusives, they can keep them.

I've never heard of Silent Hill, but Metal Gear and Castlevania should have stayed in the 1980's 8bit era where they belong.

What playstation does exclusives but those kill the industry!!!

Yeah, "exclusives" until they are not. Not that I care about any of these franchises, but we know how this works. Announce as exclusive, release and pretend it will never be on anything else, then after sales taper down suddenly out of the blue announce that it is coming to other platforms.

Man that REALLY sucks that Silent Hill won't be out for PC..... I still play the PS1 version every once in a while. I love that game and have long been wanting them to do a remake like they did with Dead Space. But I ain't buying a PlayStation for it.

Man that REALLY sucks that Silent Hill won't be out for PC..
There are plenty of PS exclusives on PC these days, you may need to wait a couple years but there is a good chance they will eventually be ported, more so since this is not a Sony studio.

Become a Patron!
Back