Rumor: Ubisoft Developing Three More Assassin’s Creed Games, including F2P Multiplayer Title

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Ubisoft is reportedly going all in on Assassin's Creed, although that might come as little surprise, with the action-adventure-stealth series being one of the publisher's leading franchises. According to sources with Insider Gaming, three additional Assassin's Creed games are on the way in the form of Nebula, Raid, and Echoes, each of which are currently in early development at different Ubisoft studios. The new Assassin's Creed games are said to feature vastly different playstyles from its predecessors, which presumably include the newer open-world games (e.g., Valhalla) and upcoming Assassin's Creed Mirage.

See full article...

I thought they were already all-in on AC. They don’t seem to have a whole lot else…. Rainbow 6 and Farcry are about all I can think off of the top of my head - and none of those are MW or CoD

Only other series they have is the crew and I think they are using issues iterating on it.

I had good fun with division 1 aand 2 but not sure they doing anything with the series atm.

It's as if they learned nothing. Mirage is DOA, even if its good people are burned out on AC. F2P, mobile, who cares.

Meanwhile they have been sitting on R6 and Splinter Cell with no new games for decades! Vegas 2 came out 15 years ago! Blacklist 10 years ago!

FFS ubisoft get a grip on reality. This company is ran by headless chicken AI.

Become a Patron!
Back