RX6000 preview

There are also people out there that won't buy a different brand no matter what. NVIDIA could have a slower card and there are some people who will not buy AMD citing any number of justifications for their brand preference.

I do realize this. I just didn't want to come right out and say it because of how ludicrous it sounds when you actually say it outloud.

That said, it's not that I don't understand brand loyalty. I'm the same way when it comes to cars. Couldn't get me to touch a Kia or Hyundai, but I have to admit there really isn't anything wrong with them now.

Last edited:
How comparable should Navi's performance be to the PS5/Xbox X performance? Apparently Ubisoft has made some pretty big claims about performance - 4K @ 120FPS.

How comparable should Navi's performance be to the PS5/Xbox X performance? Apparently Ubisoft has made some pretty big claims about performance - 4K @ 120FPS.
The GPU in the PS5 only has 36 compute units while the Series X has 52. Meaning the PS5 has half the compute units of the 6800XT, which would theoretically translate to half the performance.

Become a Patron!
Back