S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chornobyl Gets a New Trailer, Developer Deep Dive Next Month, and the Release Date Is Now November 20, 2024

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
Fans awaiting the sequel will have to wait just a bit longer for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chornobyl to arrive as its release date has now been pushed back to November 20, 2024. GSC Gameworld has released a new trailer for the game and is having some fun with its 3rd release date by naming the trailer, "Really, Again?".

See full article...

I know the key to happiness is having low expectations, but I have been looking forward to this one for just about 15 years now.

I have no idea if it will be able to live up to expectations at this point :p

Never played the original but the more of this I see the more interested I'm getting.

Never played the original but the more of this I see the more interested I'm getting.
I did play the original and as such am not very interested, all I remember from the original is that is was hard as hell and a royal pita as a result.

Every time I killed one or two enemies more showed up to the point I just gave up unable to ptogress.

Become a Patron!
Back