Sony Announces Availability and Pricing for 2021 Television Lineup

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
sony-cognitive-processor-xr-hero-1024x576.jpg
Image: Sony

Sony has announced the pricing for its family of 2021 TVs, which includes the flagship BRAVIA XR MASTER Series Z9J 8K LED, BRAVIA XR MASTER Series A90J OLED models. All of these TVs are powered by Sony’s new Cognitive Processor XR and feature support for HDMI 2.1, 4K 120 Hz output, and Dolby Vision HDR. Some models are available for pre-order now, while others will be available for pre-order later in the year.

BRAVIA XR MASTER Series Z9J 8K LED TVs

The MASTER Series A90J is Sony’s best-ever OLED TV, with awe-inspiring contrast and Sony’s brightest-ever OLED picture. The BRAVIA XR™ A90J OLED TV, powered by the all-new Cognitive Processor XR™, features next-generation technologies like BRAVIA CORE™ and HDMI 2.12 to redefine the viewing, gaming and listening experience. Engineered for beauty inside and out, the A90J brings a premium...

Continue reading...

I used to love Sony TVs. My first set was a Trinitron. My first LCD was a Sony. Then I went Samsung for a bit, until I got the LG OLED. Now, I won't really consider anything other than OLED, at least until MicroLED finally gets here.

Knowing these OLED editions are LG panels, I just really struggle to see what makes them worth the premium they charge over LG.

I used to love Sony TVs. My first set was a Trinitron. My first LCD was a Sony. Then I went Samsung for a bit, until I got the LG OLED. Now, I won't really consider anything other than OLED, at least until MicroLED finally gets here.

Knowing these OLED editions are LG panels, I just really struggle to see what makes them worth the premium they charge over LG.
I've recently owned two Sony TVs and they both reliably died exactly 3 years after the date of purchase. I have not even considered buying another Sony TV since.

Become a Patron!
Back