Sony Confirms That Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Is Coming to PC

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
uncharted-4-a-thiefs-end-key-art-logo-1024x576.jpg
Image: Naughty Dog

The latest installment of Naughty Dog’s popular action-adventure franchise, Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, is headed to the PC. This is according to one of Sony’s latest financial reports, which includes a slide confirming that a PC release of Uncharted 4 is being planned. It isn’t clear whether Naughty Dog will be responsible for the port or what kind of visual upgrades it might receive, but its placement underneath the recently released Days Gone suggests that it might be the next first-party PlayStation title to lose its exclusivity status and make its way over to the PC platform...

Continue reading...

Good, keep putting more PS4 games on PC. Hope to see their PS5 exclusives on PC as well. I used to be a big Naughty Dog fan, back in the days of Andy Gavin and Jason Rubin and up until when Amy Hennig left. Naughty Dog didn't have anything for me after Uncharted 3. I did play through Uncharted 4 (borrowed the game) but didn't care for it. I did however enjoy Uncharted Lost Legacy. Anyways, I have been wishing for many years for Naughty Dog games to be on PC, so I hope they go through with this. I hope this is just the start. Be nice if I could check out TLoU Part 2 on PC. I wanna see all of Sony's exclusives on PC.

Of course it has to be the worst game in the mainline series. Just release the whole Nathan Drake Collection.

Strange place to start the series. What's next TLOU2 coming to PC before TLOU?

I don't think it makes much sense to play the 4th game without the rest.

Become a Patron!
Back