Sony Pictures Releases New Trailer for Uncharted Film Starring Tom Holland and Mark Wahlberg

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
uncharted-movie-holland-drake-wahlberg-sully-looking-down-1024x576.jpg
Image: Sony Pictures

Sony Pictures has shared a second official trailer for its live-action adaptation of Naughty Dog’s epic action-adventure franchise, Uncharted.

Starring Tom Holland and Mark Wahlberg (who play Nathan Drake and his sidekick/mentor, Sully, respectively), the film serves as a prequel story that takes place before any of the critically acclaimed PlayStation games and Drake’s most memorable adventures, which include treks to the city of Shambhala for legendary artifacts such as the Cintamani Stone. Uncharted will be released exclusively in movie theaters on February 18, 2022.

“Street-smart thief Nathan Drake (Tom Holland) is recruited by seasoned treasure hunter Victor ‘Sully’ Sullivan (Mark Wahlberg) to recover a fortune lost by Ferdinand Magellan 500 years ago,” reads a synopsis shared by Sony Pictures.

“What...

Continue reading...

No Fillion, no sale :(

I mean I'll probably stream it eventually but you know what I mean.

Fillion is way too old to play Drake now but he would have definitely made a better Sully than Wahlberg. While I don't hate Wahlberg I think he was miss cast for this film. I think Tom will grow into the part well but he doesn't feel quite right yet.

Oh great, more game-to-movie trash. F*ck Hollywood. After all these decades, and still no one has figured out that this sh1t needs to stop.

Become a Patron!
Back