Sony Releases First Trailer for Venom: Let There Be Carnage

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
venom-let-there-be-carnage-poster-cropped-1024x577.jpg
Image: Sony Pictures

Sony Pictures has released the official trailer for its long-anticipated Venom sequel, Let There Be Carnage. As its title might imply, the film will feature the first live-action appearance of one of Venom and Spider-Man’s most iconic foes, serial killer Cletus Kasady, who’s played by fan-favorite actor Woody Harrelson. Venom: Let There Be Carnage will be released in theaters on September 24.

Tom Hardy returns to the big screen as the lethal protector Venom, one of MARVEL’s greatest and most complex characters. Directed by Andy Serkis, the film also stars Michelle Williams, Naomie Harris and Woody Harrelson, in the role of the villain Cletus Kasady/Carnage.

Source: Sony Pictures

Continue reading...

I'm not usually a fan of superhero movies, but I thoroughly enjoyed the first one. Looking forward to this.

I actually just watched the first one yesterday, and while it was nothing to write home about, it wasn't terrible either. It was just entertaining enough to not be a waste of time. I'm down for this sequel.

Meh.. maybe?
Yeah that was my thought. The first movie was... ok. Decent to stream when nothing else was on. This trailer - the CGI is over the top, the jokes were too canned, and I just can't see it. But maybe -- Venom / Carnage were awesome comics, but I always liked it more in the darker sense, rather than this ~almost Deadpool~ type light.

Become a Patron!
Back