Sources: Olivia Wilde Directing Spider-Woman for Sony

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
spider-woman-issue-one-cover-2014-1024x576.jpg
Image: Marvel

Deadline has learned that Sony has hired Olivia Wilde (TRON: Legacy, The Lazarus Effect) to develop and direct a Marvel film project. Neither party has commented on what it could be, but sources claim it’s a Spider-Woman movie. That wouldn’t be too surprising, since Sony has made bank on the numerous Spider-Man flicks it’s developed thus far.

“The Spider-Woman character has actually been the alter ego of several characters in the Spider-Man timeline over the years including Gwen Stacy, Mary Jane Watson and Jessica Drew, who was the first to sport the costume in the late 1970s,” Deadline noted. “Since the concept is being completely revamped by Wilde, it’s unknown the direction the studio will go with her.”

Wilde’s Spider-Woman film will...

Continue reading...

Olivia Wilde the actress?...that's a strange choice for director...hope it works out

She directed Booksmart which is supposed to be pretty good
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1489887/?ref_=nm_flmg_dr_3

I haven't watched it yet but I'll probably give it a go here in the next week or two.

Hey good for her, she pivoted from acting into directing. She can now eat all the donuts she wants and no one will say a word about her *** looking fat.

In other news... odds I will see this movie? Very low.

Become a Patron!
Back