STAR WARS: Bounty Hunter Arrives on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Steam for $19.99

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
STAR WARS: Bounty Hunter, a remastered version of the 2002 action-adventure game from LucasArts that features several improvements over the original, including an updated camera system, modern control options, multiple visual enhancements, and even a brand-new Boba Fett skin, is now available for PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam, developer Aspyr Media has announced.

See full article...

Got it this morning. Only had about a minute to check out before I had to head to work but looks cool. Might play tonight but definitely going to enjoy this weekend. Read some reviews on Steam and most folks are happy with it.

It's also available on GoG since (at least) yesterday. Curious how Steam gets an exclusive call-out when "and PC" would have sufficed. None of the other hardware platforms have their digital sales outlets specifically called out.
Thanks for the tip. I was able to get it refunded and then purchased on GOG. Nothing major against Steam but I'll always purchase on GOG 1st if I know about it.

Got it this morning. Only had about a minute to check out before I had to head to work but looks cool. Might play tonight but definitely going to enjoy this weekend. Read some reviews on Steam and most folks are happy with it.
I am a little apprehensive on trying it as the Dark Forces Remaster made me a little queasy. I guess my age is catching up with me. It only happens with these older remakes for some reason.

Well, gotta say they did pretty well and so far I've only finished Chapter 2's first mission. The game always had some quirks, cameras that wouldn't change if you were too close to something, less than optimal button mapping (something you can customize), and how it won't continue to the next chapter from the menu after a restart and playing the previous chapter FMV. Otherwise, I think they did pretty well. Maybe it's my memory but it seems like Jango put on a few pounds, both in-game and in the FMVs. The image seems somewhat stretched.

I do recommend it, and for $19.99, it's not the worst thing to get. I definitely recommend GOG since you get to actually own it.

Side note, this was one of the few PS2 games that supported 720P back in the day if you had the component video adapter. That was extremely rare back then. The only other game I had that supported that was GT3 A-Spec which also supported 1080i.

Become a Patron!
Back