Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Launches on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC on March 17, 2023

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Respawn Entertainment, Electronic Arts, and Lucasfilm Games have confirmed that Star Wars Jedi: Survivor will launch on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC (via Steam, the EA App, and The Epic Games Store) on March 17, 2023 for $69.99.

See full article...

Ah there it goes, another $70 launch price. I didn't care for the first game really (nor did I hate it - I at least finished it), so I'm not really interested in this 2nd game, but even if I was, I wouldn't be touching it until a very deep sale price (or a community demo). So charge $70 all you want, but for me the price of games has never changed ($20 or less, usually $10 or less).

Can't wait for it to be free like the first one was! ;) I actually might jump and pay launch prices for this one to be honest.

Can't wait for it to be free like the first one was! ;) I actually might jump and pay launch prices for this one to be honest.
I just finished the first one... I know better than to pre-order, but yeah, I'm definitely interested. That was a lot of fun.

Become a Patron!
Back