Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Patch 9 Delivers Performance Improvements, Optimizes Ray Tracing for CPU Usage, and Removes Denuvo DRM on PC

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Patch 9, a new update for Star Wars Jedi: Survivor that introduces several performance improvements to the 2023 action-adventure game, including fixes for frame rate hitches and optimized ray tracing, is now available for PC players, developer Respawn Entertainment and publisher EA have announced.

See full article...

Yep, I admit to having been on the pre-launch bandwagon that was bashing this game but the more I was post launch the more impressed I got. Just wished it wasn't Ubi but I'll get over it. I know its far from perfect but still looks fun to me and I also thought I was done with SW games.

Yep, I admit to having been on the pre-launch bandwagon that was bashing this game but the more I was post launch the more impressed I got. Just wished it wasn't Ubi but I'll get over it. I know its far from perfect but still looks fun to me and I also thought I was done with SW games.
This one's not Ubisoft - that's Outlaws. Survivor is EA and works quite well enough (people have been beating it on its highest difficulty, which is no easy feat).

Outlaws I'll also be waiting for a significant sale, as well as the fixups. Ubisoft might out-Bethesda Bethesda and make it great! Or at least make it cheap...

I had very little issues while playing this game when it first came out unlike others. I really enjoyed the game, but I don't see myself playing this again any time soon even with this patch.

Become a Patron!
Back