Star Wars Outlaws Launch Sales Are 55% Lower than Star Wars Jedi: Survivor: UK Retail Sales Data

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Star Wars Outlaws, the new open-world action-adventure game from Ubisoft and Massive Entertainment that allows players to explore some of the most iconic locations in Lucasfilm's space opera media franchise, including Jabba's Palace in Tatooine, is underperforming, according to new sales data that has been shared online.

See full article...

On a vaguely related note, a local retail chain, "game mania" has gone bankrupt, they have around 30 shops most of them in Belgium and the Netherlands.

Go go digital games.

Star Wars Outlaws, the new open-world action-adventure game from Ubisoft and Massive Entertainment that allows players to explore some of the most iconic locations in Lucasfilm's space opera media franchise, including Jabba's Palace in Tatooine, is underperforming, according to new sales data that has been shared online.

See full article...
GTA Star Wars with no Jedi? Hmmm. But with few exceptions I tend to hate open world games. Ghosts of Tsushima being a rare exception.

On a vaguely related note, a local retail chain, "game mania" has gone bankrupt, they have around 30 shops most of them in Belgium and the Netherlands.

Go go digital games.
Sad news indeed. All we have left, mostly, is GameStop and that isn't necessarily a good thing either.

Well, the article also says this outsold Avatar by 15% so it'll be interesting to hear more about global sales.

Two biggest reasons I've held off for this are price and it's Ubisoft. Same reason I didn't get Avatar. Third smaller reason is that I'm somewhat burnt out with SW in general right now although I taking my time and enjoying replaying Bounty Hunter.

Become a Patron!
Back