Starfield Direct Showcase Will Require an Extra Pair of Underwear

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
The Xbox Games Showcase and Starfield Direct are only a week away, and according to Microsoft's marketing department, the latter will be so good that some viewers may end up wetting their pants. "I’d bring an extra pair of underwear," Aaron Greenberg warned yesterday in response to a fan who admitted that he didn't have an Xbox but would be tuning into the showcase anyway, which will be headlined by Bethesda's highly anticipated space-faring RPG. Starfield launches on September 6, 2023 for Xbox Series X|S, PC, and Xbox Game Pass as a day-one title.

See full article...

Typical. Most claims underwear-related are highly exaggerated.

Man... I REALLY hope Starfield is awesome.

Maybe so, but was Romero exaggerating when he said Daikatana was gonna make us his b1tch?
While that game is NOTORIOUS and has seen me ejected from game chats for games like Star Citizen...

Romero was truly ALL in on that game, at the time even sold his tricked out lambo to support it. So he truly did believe in the game but the producers needed it published and they never could get it right before it was forced out.

No Man's Sky: Bethesda edition.
Hate to say it but I've been thinking the same this whole time. I hope I'm wrong. Nothing against NMS but I'm hoping for more of a AAA treatment for this genre. Even with all its issues I ended up really liking Mass Effect Andromeda just for the planet exploration aspects.

Andromeda was a really good game with horrible pacing issues. I think the biggest mistake of bioware was calling it mass effect, it had so very little to do with mass effect. It never felt like mass effect while playing, but I still enjoyed it a lot.

Become a Patron!
Back